- Report: #352348
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Memorial Auto Central
Memorial Auto Central940 HWY 6 S Houston, Texas U.S.A.
Memorial Auto Central ADAM Sold us a Lincoln on EBay that needed $1500 worth of repairs before driveable! Houston Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1.The air conditioning was NOT working.
2.The front windows do NOT go up & down.
3. The battery was dead, & battery cable was VERY corroded.
4. The windows all have some substance on them that will NOT clean off, therefore it is very hard to see through.
5. The windshield has 4 chips in it.
6. The Needs service light was on and it needs a DPFE SENSOR.
7. The drivers side mirror which is loose and wiggles so you can not set it in one place.
8. There are various dents & dings all over the body.
9. It definitely was owned by a smoker.
They did not get the car shipped for 3 weeks and then we had to wait another 2 weeks before the title was sent. They never return phone calls.
Do NOT buy a car from this company or Adam!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memorial-Auto-Central/Houston-Texas-77063/Memorial-Auto-Central-ADAM-Sold-us-a-Lincoln-on-EBay-that-needed-1500-worth-of-repairs-be-352348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.