Complaint Review: Memorials of Eternity

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Irma Wisconsin United States of America
Memorials of Eternity

Memorials of Eternity I keep getting excuses that it's their shippers fault. They don't keep tracking numbers, so you can't track them and I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, that this time they will hold good on th , Internet

I ordered an urn online from Memorials for Eternity.  They were extremely nice on the phone and seemed to be legit.  When I didn't receive my urn when promised, their reasoning was it was delivered on a certain day, 4 days prior to when I was speaking to them.  Which it was not.

So they reordered it and said it would go out the next day with 2-day Federal Express shipping.  We'll now that didn't happen either.

Today they admitted to having a problem with getting the item shipped.  It has been 3 weeks since the first one was ordered and still nothing.

They have been keeping in touch with me and I'm waiting to get an actual tracking number today, so I can track it.

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they did ship it out this morning "next day" mail. I will be expecting it tomorrow.  If I don't get it in one day, I will consider this company a scam, which is really sad because not only did my dad pass away, but now I have to deal with this too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memorials-of-Eternity/internet/Memorials-of-Eternity-I-keep-getting-excuses-that-its-their-shippers-fault-They-dont-k-901342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memorials of Eternity