Complaint Review: Memory Lane

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Max1973 — San Rafael California United States of America
Memory Lane

Memory Lane Classmates Charged $15.00 with no authorization by me Internet

I have been in contact with this "company" to stop charging my credit card for $15.00 for a while now. They refuse to stop the charges and are some of the nastiest people on earth.

When the company was taken over my Memory Lane they saw an opportunity to charge the credit cards that they gained. They claim I agreed to let them continue to renew my membership forever.

Their website is impossible to navigate to fix the problem. Be ready to be treated with disresect and venom if you need to call their "customer service" line. Because of the small amount, my credit card company can not even accept a dispute for the charges.

Like another person that filed a report, I am unemployed so every penny counts right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memory-Lane/internet/Memory-Lane-Classmates-Charged-1500-with-no-authorization-by-me-Internet-835199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memory Lane