Complaint Review: Memory Lane

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: brokenarrowguy — broken arrow Oklahoma United States of America
Memory Lane

Memory Lane Classmates Unauthorized $39.00 charge Internet

I noticed a charge for $39.00 that was not authorized. Granted I used Classmates years ago but cancelled at least 3 yrs ago. I called and spoke to one of the nastiest people I've ever spoken with and she flat out told me I was wrong and did authorize the charge. I got pretty upset at this point and demanded to talk to a supervisor. Suprise! None were available. She told me they do not refund membership fees...again I told her I was not a customer with no plans on becoming one.

If I was not out of work I would pursue legal matters and sue them and I am not that type of human, but I am tired of these companies doing these things. It HAS to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memory-Lane/internet/Memory-Lane-Classmates-Unauthorized-3900-charge-Internet-818014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memory Lane