Complaint Review: Memory-of.com

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alberta — West Lafayette Indiana
Memory-of.com
Internet USA

Memory-of.com Used my credit card without my consent. Charged unauthorized fees to my card. Internet

I subscribed to memory-of.com and created a memorial for my dad. After they kept charging me but not allowing access to the site, I was finally able to get a lifetime paid membership and it was paid in full. At that time, the phone number on my credit card account statement for memory-of.com was someone in Isreal??? He assured me that they had taken over the company and had many complaints to clear up. He also assured me that my account was paid up in full for a lifetime membership and my credit card information was removed from their files.

For over a year, my website was finally accessable and I was enjoying my lifetime membership (Paid in full). Last week, I received charges to my credit card of $49.95 to memory-of.com. I did NOT authorize the charge and the phone number listed is answered by a man who says he is not connected with the website. He said he was getting constant complaints from people who thought this was the correct number to reach their customer service.

When I first created the website, I did it on line with an online transaction. However, this current fraudulent charge was not authorized online or otherwise. I want a refund and I want my credit card information blocked or destroyed from their files. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Memory-ofcom/internet/Memory-ofcom-Used-my-credit-card-without-my-consent-Charged-unauthorized-fees-to-my-car-1065114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Memory-of.com