Complaint Review: MemoryLaneDVD.com

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: OnlineBuff — United States of America
MemoryLaneDVD.com

MemoryLaneDVD.com Piracy, Copied DVDs, Stolen Credit Card Info, Internet

*Consumer Comment: good quality, and pretty good customer service

I placed an order from these guys and got junk.  They sent me DVDs that were scratched and most did not work. The DVDs that worked, were poor quality and jam up my player. Theres reports of these guys all over, have a look. Dont order, they also used my credit card info.  I got 4 other weird charges and this was the only place I used my card.

They have been changing websites all the time, so pay attention to the EXACT same website coming up with different names. Everyone call there bank and file a chargeback right away so they dont mess up your credit. Dispute the payment with your bank before your credit score takes a big hit. If you get any DVDs, dont accept them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MemoryLaneDVDcom/internet/MemoryLaneDVDcom-Piracy-Copied-DVDs-Stolen-Credit-Card-Info-Internet-1028609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MemoryLaneDVD.com

good quality, and pretty good customer service

AUTHOR: Alana19 - ()

Am I the only lucky one here? I tried to order HIGH CHAPARRAL from memorylanedvd last month because this is one of the great TV shows Ive seen in the past. The ordering process from this company is perfectly fine. I received a confirmation email with a tracking number upon successful processing of my order. I also requested a different shipping address for my order and Im glad that they delivered it to my shipping address. It was pretty impressive and the DVDs got delivered after 8 days. I checked the DVDs and Im very happy with quality of these discs. I think memorylanedvd very supportive with their customers. They really provided me a good assistance since the beginning of my order. Surely, I will be a repeat customer.