Complaint Review: MemoryLaneDVD.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: BocaBanana — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
MemoryLaneDVD.com

MemoryLaneDVD.com Scam, Fraud, Illegal Charges, Bootleg Fake DVD's, Chargeback, China, Internet

I ordered All in the Family DVD's from MemoryLaneDVD.com and received bootlegged DVDs!! Poor quality and incomplete episodes! I emailed the company about these issues and they just ignored me and my phone calls!!! So I called my bank and filed a chargeback because this is not the kind of DVDs they advertised on their website. My credit card company returned my money and hopefully MemoryLaneDVD.com website will be closed soon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MemoryLaneDVDcom/internet/MemoryLaneDVDcom-Scam-Fraud-Illegal-Charges-Bootleg-Fake-DVDs-Chargeback-China-In-1028624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MemoryLaneDVD.com