- Report: #377710
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Menage Stephen Gitaen
Menage Stephen GitaenFort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Miami, Israel, Florida U.S.A.
Menage Stephen Gitaen Menage S. Gitaen - Wanted for questioning in thefts in South Florida USA Miami-Fort Lauderdale AREA Broward-Dade-Palm Beach Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Miami Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Miami, Israel Florida
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Accusations Against Menage S Gitaen
1) Fountains Jewelers-Plantation, Fl. - $5000.00 watch, other items.
2) Classic Pawn-Fort Lauderdale, Fl. - 2.00 carat Princess diamond. Value: $15,000.00 Open invstigation currently underway with Fort Lauderdale Police. Contact: Detective Jack Gee.
3) Crown Pawn-Hollywood, Fl.- 4.00 carat Round Brilliant Diamond. Value: $40,000.00
4) Watchuwant.com-Hollywood, Fl.-18Kt gold Rare Audemars Piguet Watch. Value: $ 25,000.00
5) Casino Pawn-Loss of $6000.00 (Pawn Scam)
6) Powerline Pawn-Oakland Park/Fort Lauderdale
7) Keno Bros. Jewelers-Rolex Counterfeit Scam-$28,000.00 (Charges Pending-Open Investigstion)
8) Joni Miller-Dupont Jewelers Bldg. (Jeweler)-Memo Scam $ 2,500.00
Please be advised. Do business at your own risk.
Detective Davis - New York
New York, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menage-Stephen-Gitaen/Fort-Lauderdale-Lauderhill-Miami-Israel-Florida/Menage-Stephen-Gitaen-Menage-S-Gitaen-Wanted-for-questioning-in-thefts-in-South-Florida-377710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.