Complaint Review: Menards

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jill — Torrington Wyoming United States of America
Menards
2401 Delta Drive Scottsbluff, Nebraska United States of America

Menards I purchased a vinyl fence last fall. Within 3 weeks both gates broke off and panels and posts have been breaking off since. I contacted Menards and they have not stood behind the product they sold to Scottsbluff, Nebraska

I purchased a vinyl fence last fall.  Within 3 weeks both gates broke off and panels and posts have been breaking off since.  I contacted Menards and they have not stood behind the product they sold to me. Menards said I had to contact the Manufacturer, Plastival Inc. I have been blown off by Menards and the Plastival for 7 months.  I have sent pictures and videos of the defective/cheap fence and they say they are reviewing it but never contact me or call me back. Menards will not even let me talk to a manager.  I have sent a complaint to the Attorney General - Consumer Protection Act as a last resort.  Consumer beware of Menards selling products that are cheap and they do not back up or refund buyers money.  I am out $5,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menards/Scottsbluff-Nebraska-69361/Menards-I-purchased-a-vinyl-fence-last-fall-Within-3-weeks-both-gates-broke-off-and-pane-882541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Menards