Complaint Review: Menchey music

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: My 2 cents — Sinking Spring Pennsylvania United States of America
Menchey music
Shoppes at Wyomissing, Woodland Rd. Wyomissing, Pa Wyomissing, Pennsylvania United States of America

Menchey music Ran credit report without permission Wyomissing , Pennsylvania

Went into Menchey Music 9.22.12 to get rental instrument for my child. Had a discussion with girl at counter that there would be no credit check done. I did NOT provide them with my social security number and 3 clerks looked me in the eye assuring me no check would be run. Between the credit harm I was left with from the death of my child's father and moving to a new house (every company hit my credit) my score has plummeted. Now it's even lower because low and behold these liars hit my credit too!!! I have dropped about 75 points and they obviously haven't heard of credit karma! Like I wouldn't know?!? I told the girl at the counter I monitor my credit!!! I am furious - these folks are not to be trusted. If they can look you in the eye in lie about this what else have they lied about?!? I will be returning their instrument and rent from a reputable place! LIARS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menchey-music/Wyomissing-Pennsylvania-19608/Menchey-music-Ran-credit-report-without-permission-Wyomissing-Pennsylvania-945259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Menchey music