Complaint Review: Menlove Dodge Toyota

• Reported By:Taylorsville Utah
Menlove Dodge Toyota
Bountiful, Utah U.S.A.

Menlove Dodge Toyota THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL Bountiful Utah

*Consumer Comment: EXTREMELY URGENT UPDATE for ALL AMERICANS!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I first went to the MEnlove fresh start program to build my credit when I first turned 18. I test drove a 93 Nissan Sentra. The Check Engine light was on, (Note: my mother was a single parent of 5 kids, all of our cars said check engine lol.) So I asked while I was test driving it why the light was on. And the salesman replied that all cars have that light on once they it a certain mileage. Obviously a lie I shouldn't have fallen for. So I decide to purchase the car. I am on my way home, I jump on the on ramp and my car seems to be having a hard time excelerating. So I get it home and come to find out 12 hour after I purchased the vehicle that it has a misfire and one of the cylinders is out. I called and say I want to return the car and the manager says that he can't give me my money back, but he can trade a different car.

At this point I am disgusted so I say "no I want my money back I am going to go else where." The manager while watching me cry, has no sympathy and continues to say there is nothing he can do. I was told that the lemon law doesn't apply to used cars in Utah??? This was said by the DMV so I delt with it. Had the car for 1 year and then decided that my credit should be good enough to purchase a better car. I am 19. I call in I am living in Idaho at the time. I tell them I am going to come down there to trade in my car and I also told them about the bad customer service that I was provided before. They reasured me that they fired that guy a long time ago. And they would take care of me. The end result is I ended up driving back to Idaho with a 2006 brand new car no miles Toyota Basic Camry 5 year lease $450 a month and $300 for insurance. Yeah SCREWED. I thought I would be fine seeing that my other car payment was $300 a month, and I was making good money. And then after its all done my insurance is $300 definatley wouldn't have done it.

O yeah I also took the person who gave me grap about going the first time without an educated person and it still happened. SO MY OPINION ON MENLOVE DODGE TOYOTA IS........they are scam artist as well. I ended up having to do a voluntary turn in and am still paying for a car I do not have. Plus credit is not as good as I was trying to get it. I was a responisble young girl trying to build my credit. They do not take care of you don't go there go to LaPoint :D and talk to Lupey

Taylorsville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Menlove-Dodge-Toyota/Bountiful-Utah/Menlove-Dodge-Toyota-THEY-DONT-CARE-AT-ALL-Bountiful-Utah-377364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Menlove Dodge Toyota

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

TOYOTA'S STOCK has FALLEN TO $78.10 per share!!!! If you have TOYOTA STOCK, I would recommend SELLING ALL OF IT NOW!!

Toyota is being EXPOSED on the WORLD-WIDE WEB EVERYDAY and it is creating NEGATIVE OPINIONS!!

These NEGATIVE OPINIONS are moving Toyota's stock DOWNWARD!!!

Tell everyone you know to SELL THEIR TOYOTA STOCK NOW!!

Thank you.

I'm Karl, and I approve this message!!

P.S. Go to the BusinessWeek Article entitled- AMERICAS BIG FAT HOUSING INVENTORY (you can 'Google' it!), and read the comment on December 29th 2007 at 8:58 PM. It's about the Dow Jones, and where it should be!!! Guess what? He was RIGHT, wasn't he???

Toyota's stock- MOVING DOWNWARD!!!!

Spread the word on the WORLD-WIDE WEB about Toyota's stock MOVING DOWNWARD!! Thank you.