Complaint Review: Men's USA

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Gahanna Ohio
Men's USA
1246 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Men's USA Sent wrong size will not issue refund Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Resloved!

I ordered a suit for a wedding, and received the wrong size suit in the mail. When I called Men's USA, they were very rude and hung up on me several times. When I asked to return the suit, I was told, "Don't play games with me!, You got what you ordered!"

I talked to my bank, and they said to get a return address and a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). One person at the company finally responded to my request. The person's name is Mac. He apologized and asked me to return the suit, which I did.

I now an unable to get a response from Mac, or anybody at Men's USA. My bank said if they do not respond, they will file a Chargeback through VISA to get my mney back.

This company is HORRIBLE and DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

Ryan
Gahanna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2007 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mens-USA/Los-Angeles-California-90024/Mens-USA-Sent-wrong-size-will-not-issue-refund-Los-Angeles-California-284118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Men's USA

Resloved!

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

The company has issued a refund and resolved this situation.