Complaint Review: Men's Wearhouse

• Reported By: app1nag — New York United States of America
Men's Wearhouse
Nanuet, New York United States of America

Men's Wearhouse YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE TREATED Nanuet, New York

Last night I went to the Nanuet store to get suits for me and my three sons. I met one son there and the others were on their way. I made sure to make an appointment since we needed 4 suits and alterations. I planned on spending a least $1000, maybe more with shirts, shoes, etc. We met with John and he measured my son and proceeded to fit him.  I told John my budget and he said he was just trying things on for size and fit. He tried a few but they did not fit well and my son noticed John was getting annoyed.

John finally found one that was comfortable but needed extensive alterations. I asked the price and was told $639 (plus alterations). I asked John why he would show us a $639 suit when I told him up front what my budget was. He replied that all the inexpensive suits were on the website and not his store. Why didn't he tell me that when we first met with him and I told him my budget?

We walked out disappointed and went elsewhere. This was the second time I tried to get a suit at this store and the second time I walked out disappointed because of a salesman telling me he could not provide a suit at a reasonable cost.  I sent a complaint email the first time and was told to give you a second chance. This was the second chance and you blew it again. "YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK". I seriously doubt that's the case, unless you want to spend over $600 for a suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mens-Wearhouse/Nanuet-New-York-/Mens-Wearhouse-YOU-WILL-NOT-LIKE-THE-WAY-YOU-ARE-TREATED-Nanuet-New-York-944599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Men's Wearhouse