Complaint Review: Mentzer Repair

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — Lancaster Pennsylvania
Mentzer Repair
10 N state st ephrata pa ephrata, Pennsylvania USA

Mentzer Repair Refusal to complete repairs on or return product submitted for repair ephrata Pennsylvania

I was quoted that my Xbox 360 would be repaired in 1 hour and would cost $30. I waited for 3 hours and was eventually asked to leave so that the store could close without being given my Xbox. When I presented my dissatisfaction I was told that the repair would be completed and shipped the next day.

A week later I was told that repairs had not started and that the company was "too busy" to repair my Xbox but would have it done in under an hour. When this didn't happen I was told that I could come get my Xbox which was disassembled and in several pieces and that I could find it in a box on the porch. Either that I could pay $70 as a fee for being a "problem customer".

I was also called a "f*ggot" by the owner and told that my repair wasn't done because it was "just an Xbox" and that I was "being a baby" by demanding that it be done by a certain time. I was also told that I "f*cked up" by not getting our deal in writing and because I didn't have anything I writing there was nothing I could do so he wasn't worried about just one customer being upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mentzer-Repair/ephrata-Pennsylvania-17522/Mentzer-Repair-Refusal-to-complete-repairs-on-or-return-product-submitted-for-repair-ephr-1082305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mentzer Repair