Complaint Review: Meonyou - New Edge Media

• Updated: Sun, September 14, 2008

• Reported By:Madison Heights Michigan
Meonyou - New Edge Media
Meonyou.com Internet U.S.A.

Meonyou - New Edge Media Meonyou is a "CON", just to get your money! Sacremento California Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: the scam is more extensive (from ex-worker)

After filing for free membership, e-mails came in almost immediately. Mail was from states that were far away from the scope of my search preferences.

I decided to join for a one month trial. I payed thirty dollars online for the membership. Shortly there after, I received more e-mails from several women. None of the mails that I received responded.

I started to browse through the profiles of women in close location of my area. To my surprise, I was viewing identical profiles that were at least four years old, that I viewed on another site { Sexsearch.com} in which I was a non-paying gold member for several years. The same profiles never responded to any sent e-mails from me.

I then sent mail to "meonyou", and questioned the old profiles, and said they were the same as on "sexsearch.com" and I wanted to know what was going on? I got no response. I went back to "sexsearch" a couple days later, and found that I was downgraded from gold member and could not access my account, unless I payed for membership.

The old profiles are still showing up at "meonyou". Although I'm not a paying member now, I still have access to the site, I receive notices of incoming e-mail that I can't access, my notifications on my profile have mostly men looking, all heterosexuals.

I wonder how many other people have been drawn into this scam. I only got stuck with a thirty dollar rip-off, but when you multiply that by ten thousand other people, it's not good!

Ken
Madison Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meonyou-New-Edge-Media/internet/Meonyou-New-Edge-Media-Meonyou-is-a-CON-just-to-get-your-money-Sacremento-California-336978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meonyou - New Edge Media

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Ultraman - (U.S.A.)

Contact the FBI internet fraud division, the BBB and the DA in Sacramento CA. Also, here is the personal email address of the sites owner 24 year old Stephen Corgiat.....

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds