Complaint Review: Mepco, Continental Warranty

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 25, 2006

• Reported By:crownpoint New Mexico
Mepco, Continental Warranty
19401 40th Ave West Suite 400 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

Continental WarrantyMepco Continental Warranty ripoff Lynnwood Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Claims

I recieved a call from Continental Warranty, they said they worked with my dealership, where i bought my car, so i agreed to the warranty plan, the plan sounded so good, my car would be completely covered as soon as i began payments. Then I had car trouble so i took in my car for repairs, but most the garages, repairs shops, and including my dealership company. I asked why they would suggest this company to me if they did not accept their warranty, and my dealership said they did not recommend any warranty companies to me or anyone else. I tried to contact the warranty company, but i just got the run around. Is there no one we can trust! I want my money back! I can not use this service contract in my place of residents, now continental warranty will not cancel my contract.

Marcella
crownpoint, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mepco-Continental-Warranty/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Continental-WarrantyMepco-Continental-Warranty-ripoff-Lynnwood-Washington-145213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mepco, Continental Warranty

Claims

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

Every claim is paid for with a corporate credit card. Whether YOU pay for the repair or your warranty does, a credit card will be involved. So why would your dealership deny our warranty?