Complaint Review: Mepco

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Paula — Chester Pennsylvania United States of America
Mepco
po box 492727 Redding Ca. 960492727 Redding, California United States of America

Mepco Consumer Direct Warranty Service rip me off and im 65 years old Redding , California

My car broke down they never  gave the car shop anything but  the run around. Never paid anything my car was total in 02/17/2012 I tried to get my money  back I called Mepco they had me call Direct and all you get when you call them is an answering machine. I gave my money to MEPCO and that is who should return it thank GOD for bank statements

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mepco/-Redding-California-960492727/Mepco-Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Service-rip-me-off-and-im-65-years-old-Redding-Californ-879861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mepco