Complaint Review: Mercantila LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: David — Gardner Massachusetts United States of America
Mercantila LLC

Mercantila LLC Zoostores.com Scammers who take your money on line via credit card then say they can't sell at purchased price and lie and promise refund but customer service says refunds take 10days and they can do nothing about , Internet

Purchased dining chairs on sale from zoostores.com.  They took my money via credit card on internet.  Two weeks later I get an email saying they can't sell me the product at purchase price I  paid them for and that the order was cancelled.  I immediately called them and they said refunds normally occur in 10 days and not to worry.  Ten days passed and no refund so I called again and they said it should be any day now.

So I waited another week and still no refund.  When I called again, I asked to speak with supervisor who told me that customer service does not handle refunds and that it goes to account management in another state.  I asked her to get them on the phone and she said that they don't have a phone number they correspond by emails exclusively and all she could do was send another requst for a refund.  Refund didn't come until I submitted a claim to PayPal 5 weeks after first notice of cancellation, and they got my money back for me in about a week after that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercantila-LLC/internet/Mercantila-LLC-Zoostorescom-Scammers-who-take-your-money-on-line-via-credit-card-then-say-994159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercantila LLC