Handle

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: PurplePenguin7 — Sterling Virginia
Mercantila

Mercantila Zoostores.com No refund for canceled order despite cancellation confirmation , Internet

I placed an order in November 2012 for a clock. However, after weeks of no delivery, I checked the status of my order through their site to find the estimated ship date had been bumped to January. Then, come January, it was bumped again by another few MONTHS.

I was frustrated with the lack of communication and not having received my item, so I opted to cancel my order. I did receive confirmation of my cancellation and a note that a refund had been "requested." That was on January 31, 2013. Today is April 16, 2013, nearly FOUR MONTHS later. Despite multiple additional attempts to contact them in both March and April, I have yet to receive my refund. They have had my money since November when I placed the order. This is absolutely ridiculous. I have now filed a complaint with the BBB in an attempt to get my money back as promised months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercantila/internet/Mercantila-Zoostorescom-No-refund-for-canceled-order-despite-cancellation-confirmation--1043615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercantila