Complaint Review: Mercantila

• Reported By: Roxy — New Jersey
Mercantila
Internet USA

Mercantila jewelry armoire Internet

I ordered a jewelry armoire on Feb 01, 2013. I e-mailed them 6 weeks later, asking about the status of my order.

I was told the item was on back-order, and would be shipped by Apr 30. I have not received it, and do not get any replies to my e-mails. I called 855 966 7467, and was told 'you have reached a non-working number'.

I have tried several times to contact them about refunding the $339, that they charged me (the day after the order was placed), to no avail.

How can I go about recovering this money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercantila/internet/Mercantila-jewelry-armoire-Internet-1050192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercantila