Gods

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Tanuki 5 — Manassas Virginia United States of America
Mercantila.com

Mercantila.com Fraud and quick to charge plastic, but to ship will take months! Internet

I wanted a nightstand, and found a good one made in the USA. So I typed the company and the item into the Internet, and the item came up. I found a place selling it. For 50% cheaper they wanted it. Well I didn't think twice. Sounded/looked great. I order it on a Saturday. Monday I get a e-mail saying the warehouse will ship it...before 31DEC2010! I was outraged! Later I typed them into a search engine and found out I'm not the only one that has been ripped off! And yes they charged my credit card in a heartbeat! But can't deliver for another 8 weeks! What kind of business are they running their? It's not a fair one! Stay away from Mercantila.com ! Don't be fooled by their cheap prices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercantilacom/internet/Mercantilacom-Fraud-and-quick-to-charge-plastic-but-to-ship-will-take-months-Internet-655567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercantila.com