Complaint Review: Mercedes-Benz Of North Houston

• Submitted: Sun, August 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Mercedes-Benz Of North Houston
17510 I-45 North Freeway Houston, Texas U.S.A.

This dealership is AWFUL!!!!!

I spoke to one of the salesmen over the phone over a period of three days to get a quote on a new car. He gave me a quote and we finally came to an agreement over the phone. I told him that I would be traveling from out of town to purchase the vehicle so I was coming to pick up the car and I didn't want to waste my time. I took a day off work and notified him that I would be coming to fill out paper work and purchase the vehicle on the terms we had agreed on.

When I arrived, we discussed pricing a little more for a while and was in the process of further negotiating. He indicated that the agreed upon price was the best he could offer and that he could not go any lower. We calculated tax, title and license costs to figure the total drive out figures. After I agreed, I asked him to print out the paperwork because I was ready to purchase and I didn't want to deal with any other hassles.

The salesman then proceeded to type in a few calculations in his calculator and then told me "This is the best we can offer you (a price that was WELL ABOVE what we had just discussed only seconds ago and for the last few days). I literally thought he was joking because it sounded so ridiculous. I questioned him about the previous quote he had given me and he told me "Oh, I never said I agreed to it..." The situation was completely ridiculous and laughable. I got up and left the dealership. He wasted my time and my entire day.

Needless to say, I did not purchase the car from them nor will I ever. They are COMPLETELY DISHONEST and will lure you into the dealership by quoting you low prices, but they will never go through with the deal. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercedes-Benz-Of-North-Houston/Houston-Texas-77090/Mercedes-Benz-Of-North-Houston-MERCEDES-BENZ-OF-NORTH-HOUSTON-LIARS-IMMORAL-COMPLETE-W-475798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercedes-Benz Of North Houston