Complaint Review: Mercedes Benz of Naples

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Billakas — Naples Florida
Mercedes Benz of Naples
501 Airport Road South Naples, Florida United States of America

Mercedes Benz of Naples Certified pre owned is a scam! I purchased a 2009 E 350 MB That has bad rims and tires and they refused reconcile the problem. Naples, Florida

I purchase a 2009 E 350 Mercedes Benz from MB of Naples. The car has bad wheels and tires and they refuse to fix the problem. I was told by the sales person that the car had new tires. Came to find out that was not true. I went back to the dealership repeatedly. The one serviceman told me that the tires are bad, the other that the wheel was bad. They straightened out the one wheel but there is still noise and vibration that comes from the front end. I went back for the last time and they told me that I had 8,000 miles on car since I purchase it and there was nothing they could do for me. When I first reported the problem I had 3,000 miles on the car because I had to drive straight from the dealership to Chicago for thanksgiving. I would never buy another Mercedes again. Definitely not from MB of Naples.

Bill N Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercedes-Benz-of-Naples/Naples-Florida-34104/Mercedes-Benz-of-Naples-Certified-pre-owned-is-a-scam-I-purchased-a-2009-E-350-MB-That-1036751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercedes Benz of Naples