Complaint Review: Mercedes Benz

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Passager — Nabeul Other Tunisia
Mercedes Benz
Mercedes Benz Longchamp Paris France Paris, Select State/Province United States of America

Mercedes Benz They bought me broken car Paris, Other

It is shame. I was disappointed by the big house Mercedes. I bought a Mercedes C180 from the house
Merceds Paris Longchamp for export in January 21, 2013. After a few Km it was shown "topping liquid refroid.cf. Manuals.'' I contacted the seller and he told me sorry we did all the diagnostic and forgot to add water added it and you zill be ok. I thought his words because he works in the big house Mercedes. I take
my way  to Marseille to take my boat and 40 km even after, the message still appears therefore I continued my way by adding water at each stop with stress and panic .. When I arrived in Tunisia I went straight to the house nearest Mercedes "Av Grand Maghreb Nabeul 8000." It informed me that the problem is a seal and more worse when he told me that this is a defect in the Mercedes C180 and we have not the seal in Tunisia. I contacted the seller and I I sent the attached reference "a 651 203 03 80", but he sent me another one with another reference "a 651 203 04 80." This is not normal at all from a big house and your staff .  I'm disappointed with everything around me and my family and children because the car is in the garage. I worked hard to have a nice car and go home but the house Mercedes deceived me and betrayed me .

Why???????????????

I did not want to buy elsewhere to be sure of the quality and the seller told me that the car is almost new and I thought his words then why?????????

Sorry I do not have confidence in your company as my car is in the garage and now I can not use it. Every day I am forced to use public transportation I regret having chosen the Mercedes. I know that 20 000 Euros the price of my car worth nothing to you but for me it is my all money and I spent one year in an unstable country away from my family to have it  and I do not wanted to buy a new car from another brand because we are I mean we were fans of the Mercedes and I did not want to buy an unknown dealer and I chose the house because I trust, I mean I trusted in this house and its staff. But now I hate it and I will tell my case to all people with Facebook twitter and all the web because I wrote a lot of messages to Mercedes but they dont care about us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mercedes-Benz/Paris-Select-StateProvince-75075/Mercedes-Benz-They-bought-me-broken-car-Paris-Other-1015438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mercedes Benz