Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Smithville Tennessee
Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493
300 Returns Rd. Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT. Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493 They are sending me bulk orders of a weed claw bulb drill that I did NOT order. Ripoff Wallingford Connecticut

Merchandise Direct has sent me 4 weed claw bulb drills that I did not order. I have no idea how they got my name, and I have no idea how they were paid for these. I have not got my credit card report yet, and I have no idea which one (if any) they used...because I use 3 or 4 credit cards. I want to make sure that these are returned and that I did NOT pay for these items. I am unable to find ANY information such as a phone number to reach them. I have noticed several complaints about these people and I am concerned that I am being charged for something I did not order.

Smithville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct-In-Wallingford-CT06493/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-In-Wallingford-CT-Merchandise-Direct-In-Wallingford-CT06493-They-ar-261219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493