Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493

• Reported By: Da' — Fairview Heights Illinois United States of America
Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493
100 Return Road wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Merchandise Direct TV Advertisements wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered the purse organizer (s)-you buy one receive a smaller one free. I called using number supplied on TV commercial. I repeatedly stated "NO" when asked if I wanted two (2) sets. I replied "NO" to other items when asked to receive extra by just paying shipping & handling.

For a $19.99 item I was billed over $90.00, I was sent (12) purse organizer -kangaroo purse inserts, (2) buxton purses, that I never ordered. I am mailing it all back and requessting a refund. I checked box several times for order invoice. NOTHING no billing statement, contact number.

I was fraudulent billed, I ordered only (1) one and received many extras at cost. After looking at reports of this company I am shocked that they're able to continue to do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct-In-Wallingford-CT06493/wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-TV-Advertisements-wallingford-Connecticut-629169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct In Wallingford, CT.06493