Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct Real Lash

• Reported By: Tiredofripoffs — Titusville Florida United States of America
Merchandise Direct Real Lash
300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Merchandise Direct Real Lash MD has been billing me Wallingford, Connecticut

I  have been trying for many months now to contact 'someone' (can't figure out whom  to get a hold of, nor have they given out a good phone no. to contact them) in ref. to 'Real Lash'  Lash Lengthening.  I do not remember ordering from these people - I received an email one day (12/08) congratulating on my order.  The only phone no. I can find is from my on-line bank account - 1-866-518-6167.  I have called this number many, many, many times and get the same response:  it will ring approx. 1-1/2 times, then go to a recording:  "all circuits are busy at this time".  Does not matter what time of day (or night) I call it - it's always the same.

On 12/2008, received an email for Real Lash 30 day free trial period.

This is copied out of the email:

TOTAL:

Item Description Quantity Price Total
962D30 Real Lash - 30 day free trial just pay p&h ($29.95 Billed in 30 Days) 1 $29.95 $37.90
96C Real Lash - Enrollment - 60 day supply. 29.95 / month - bill & ship in 60 days 1 $29.95 $37.90
SubTotal $59.90
Shipping $15.90
Tax $.00
Order Total $75.80

I replied back to the email asking what it was about - email was returned 'undeliverable'

Meanwhile, my CC was billed, so I tried to send another email requesting information, that I had not received any items, yet was billed.  Lo and behold,  I received a shipment (email did not come back 'undeliverable') Appears they somehow received that email! (same email address) (the following is from my bank account)

11/18/2009

-$29.95

View and enter additional information for Check Card for -$7.95
07/17/2009
-$7.95

The only information that I have is the return address from the envelope that I receive the Real Lash in:  MERCHANDISE DIRECT, 300 RETURNS ROAD, WALLINGFORD, CT, 06493

I'm hoping someone can give some insight or experience with the same.  Help.  This is obviously a scam.  They leave no way to contact them to stop the 'trial'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct-Real-Lash/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-Real-Lash-MD-has-been-billing-me-Wallingford-Connecticut-538547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct Real Lash