Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Brighton Ontario
Merchandise Direct
101 Canarctic Drive Toronto, Ontario Canada

Merchandise Direct Sent more than ordered &did not reinburse full ammount for items returned Toronto Ontario

Seeing the advert on viewtv I orderd 2 aqua globes & was told I would get 2 more free the cost $19/95 +p&p (p&p was $9/95) I received 16 globes & was charged $135/20 on my visa I returned 12 globes as return to sender. they received these on 8 jan I had to chase my reinbursment & they crdited my visa on 27 jan $67/63 this is $27/63 short which they say is for p&p I know this is a small amount however they only answer your order by voice mail ?which does a high pressure sales job very frustrating, I know however that I only ordered 2 units I concider they hide behind this voice mail to missinturprit the order.

Brighton, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Toronto-Ontario-kok1ho/Merchandise-Direct-Sent-more-than-ordered-did-not-reinburse-full-ammount-for-items-retur-417375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct