Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Radcliff Kentucky
Merchandise Direct
Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Buxton Bags - TV Sales Merchandise Direct Rip off!! Fraud!! Ordered 1 got 2 and got stuck with the bill!! Wallingford Connecticut

I ordered a Buxton bag for my wife December 2007. I recieved 2 bags that was substandard and did not hold two water bottles like they advertised!! and they are not leather. And instead of one I got two and charged $56.00 for it. no invoce or paperwork, nothing. I cannot contact these people!! I am calling my Bank for fear they may access my credit card again.

I will not use the TV to order anything again." one bitten" twice shy".

Paul
Radcliff, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Buxton-Bags-TV-Sales-Merchandise-Direct-Rip-off-Fraud-Ordered-1-got-2-and-got-stuck-341688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct