Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct,

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Tucker Georgia
Merchandise Direct,
P O Box 5018 Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Merchandise Direct "2 Snuggie" Orders I never received merchandise, then on 01-06-2009 I received 2 cards that said if I would like to wait for my order to not send the cards back, or if I wanted to cancel send the cards back. Wallingford Connecticut

I never received merchandise, (that I ordered for Christmas presents), then on 01-06-2009 I received 2 cards that said if I would like to wait for my order (1 order each card) to not send the cards back and I could wait for my order, or if I wanted to cancel the order to send the cards back. I sent (mailed) both cards back on 01-07-2009 marking on both cards to cancel all my orders on both cards.

On 01-20-2009 I was charged $111.60 on credit card. I have disputed this amount with my bank and am waiting on their response to dispute this charge. Of course they did not give me a phone number to call for any information or customer service on these orders.

Emily
Tucker, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Merchandise-Direct-2-Snuggie-Orders-I-never-received-merchandise-then-on-01-06-2009-I-r-414419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct,