Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: kathy43 — summerville Georgia USA
Merchandise Direct
Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Merchandise Direct Topsy Turvy I was going to order the topsy turvy terrace garden and put my account number in and didnt send it, i deleted my account number but they still got it and charged my debit card $96.14 and i didn't even Wallingford, Connecticut

I put my debit card number in for the topsy turvy terrace garden and read the fine print before sending it but somehow the company got my account number and charged my account! This is the same as stealing, i did not even hit the send button, ierased my account number and exited out of the page.I recieved a letter in the mail that stated if i would like for them to send me the merchandise for me to sign the back of the card and mail it in, well i din't send it in and i started looking for a phone number to call, and i still have not found one yet!! I think this needs the attention of th BBB!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Merchandise-Direct-Topsy-Turvy-I-was-going-to-order-the-topsy-turvy-terrace-garden-and-pu-734282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct