• Report: #472000

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Moline Illinois
Merchandise Direct
300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Merchandise Direct Deceptive infomercials buy one get one free 19.95 plus shipping & handling totaled 66.30 Wallingford Connecticut

I purchased the 1001 all natural secrets to pest control and soultions to healthy lawn and garden books for 19.95 plus shipping and handling with the option to have another set for free I just had to pay the shipping and handling. I recieved 12 weeks later a double order for a total cost of $66.70. The recording was very clear on what number to push to make this transaction complete and that is exactly what I did. Then I declined all the other offers that they try to sell. I'm affraid now they have my credit card number that I will be billed for more. I have no invoice no phone number.

Upset in illinois
Moline, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-Deceptive-infomercials-buy-one-get-one-free-1995-plus-shipping-handl-472000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct