Complaint Review: Merchandise Direct

• Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: Julia — Louisa Virginia United States of America
Merchandise Direct
300 Returns Rd Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Merchandise Direct I received unauthorized/unorder merchandise Wallingford, Connecticut

I was looking at some advertisement for robes, but it only showed snuggies. I wasn't interest so I closed the site. Within a weekI received a box & enclosed were 4 boxes of snuggies. Being very disgusted I returned to sender on 1-24-11. There wasn't an invoice enclosed, no phone number, no papers at all, just the merchandise; disgusting...I don't recall giving any account number but now I must research to make sure they did not charge my account.I retained all the information they had on the shipping label.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Merchandise-Direct-I-received-unauthorizedunorder-merchandise-Wallingford-Connecticut-687063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct