• Report: #402088

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:birch run Michigan
Merchandise Direct
400 Fulfillment Cr. Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Merchandise Direct I ordered a snuggy blanket over the t.v. they sent me a card stating that they were on back order and i could cancel because would not be here by christmas and still took the funds of 71.70 from my account want my money back. Wallingford Connecticut

I beleive this company is scam people out of there hard earned money I never received any product but they have my money after I cancelled my order I want my money back.
I ordered the snuggy blanket off t.v. never again. I will close my account now so they will never do this again to me.
so beware of this company

Gwynn
birch run, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchandise-Direct/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Merchandise-Direct-I-ordered-a-snuggy-blanket-over-the-tv-they-sent-me-a-card-stating-th-402088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchandise Direct