Complaint Review: Merchant Cooperative

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Loretta — North Charleston North Carolina United States of America
Merchant Cooperative
115 Etiwan Drive Goose Creek, South Carolina United States of America

Merchant Cooperative IRN Merchant Services HSBC Bank EVO Merchant Services IRN Merchant Services and Merchant Cooperative Are All The Same Company !!!! Goose Creek, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Fraudulent Dealings With Merchant Cooperative

These companies are all the same and run by Christian Maurer. This man has lied to us regarding our credit card services. He said he was upgrading us each time and each time we got new fees !!! Now I have 4 statements and other charges from all these companies. I am requesting he removes the all charges and refunds my money or I go to my local district attorney and report him for theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Cooperative/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/Merchant-Cooperative-IRN-Merchant-Services-HSBC-Bank-EVO-Merchant-Services-IRN-Merchant-Se-847501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Cooperative

Fraudulent Dealings With Merchant Cooperative

AUTHOR: Bookstore - (United States of America)

I have also had fraudulent dealings with Merchant Cooperative. Once when I did manage to talk to Chris I believe he confused out two businesses because he accused me of working with four companies and mentioned a rip off report. I am the originator of the rip off report posted before yours.

Please contact me. I own the only used bookstore in Goose Creek.

If there are any other small businesses that have been conned by Merchant Cooperative please contact me as well. We need to band together to get something done.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC