Complaint Review: Merchant Cooperative

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Merchant Cooperative
115 Etiwan Drive Internet United States of America

Merchant Cooperative Sales Rep from Merchant Cooperative changed my contract after I signed. Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: THIS MAY HELP YOU

I signed up for Merchant Cooperative through a sales rep named Christopher Smith.  The rates I was being charged are not what I was promised by Christopher Smith and there were numerous additional hidden fees that I was never told about. I call Merchant Cooperative to cancel my processing contract and at this point I'm told by a sales person named Corey that Christopher Smith was fired for falsifying and forging contracts and that I am on a 48 month lease not the 24 I was told. Again, I have to request a copy of the contract because that part was missing from my previous request. Given the situation I ask that the owner call me so we can go over what needs to be done to void everything that was handled by Christopher. No one called back. I then filed a report on the BBB and skirted around the whole issue. Needless to say, the BBB does nothing and lets these degenerates get away with everything. Now they are insisting that they did not fire Christopher Smith and refuse to let me out of my lease for the equipment. This company is taking advantage of small businesses and are not being responsible for their company or their employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Cooperative/internet/Merchant-Cooperative-Sales-Rep-from-Merchant-Cooperative-changed-my-contract-after-I-sign-925124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Cooperative

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

THIS MAY HELP YOU

AUTHOR: JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH - (United States of America)

There is a guy in Greenville who is suing The Merchant Cooperative. I heard it is for a lot of money and I heard it is about stealing money from him and his merchants. I'm sure he will be able to help you. Call him at (440) 344-6986 His name is A.J.