Complaint Review: Merchant Credit Association

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: occupymerchantcredit — Washington United States of America
Merchant Credit Association
2245 - 152nd Avenue NE Redmond, Washington United States of America

Merchant Credit Association Predators that prey on the sick and poor. Redmond Washington

Due to an Emergency I needed some medical attention, leaving me in debt to Valley Medical Center.  The bill was outragous for an x-ray and some pain meds, after it went to collections Merchant Credit Association never offered to work out a schedule for payments, they

demanded payment in full, right now, everytime.  As a result, in December of

2007 both my business and personal banking accounts were drained of all funds.  Leaving me with nothing and ending my 5 year old business that was 15 years in the making.  Until this happened I have never needed any state or federal help, since this happened I have been on food stamps so I can eat.

Futhermore,  Merchant Credit Association withdrew funds from my mothers account and tainted her credit record due to a "so-called" error in paperwork in which she was labled as my wife,

making her legally responsible for any of my medical bills. [continued below]....
.....  These people are crooks and prey on the sick and poor.  Just go to the website and look at the Medical tab, it shows a picture of the Emergency entrance at a hospital, just waiting to make a profit from a system the needs to be reformed.  I have one word for this organization.  "Scum"  Thank you for a place to tell my story as have I felt ripped-off for 5 years now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Credit-Association/Redmond-Washington-/Merchant-Credit-Association-Predators-that-prey-on-the-sick-and-poor-Redmond-Washington-958637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Credit Association