Complaint Review: Merchant Credit Guide

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
Merchant Credit Guide
223 West Jackson Blvd Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchant Credit Guide Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: RE:

*Consumer Comment: Beatrice

Constantly calling my mother's house looking for me after she told them I didn't live there and I called and told them they still call me and my mother after being told not to call anymore. They are trying to collect on a sprint cell phone and I told them that I never had a sprint cell phone. They have called and threatened a law suit. I am not paying anything that does not belong to me.

Beatrice
Boothwyn,, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Credit-Guide/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchant-Credit-Guide-Chicago-Illinois-281090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Credit Guide

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Send a letter via Registered Mail with Return receipt with the following:

"I am requesting that this alleged debt be validated per the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Per this federal act you must cease any and all communications until this alleged debt is validated.

If you do not cease calling my mother regarding this alleged debt, I will file charges with the Illinois Attorney General against Merchant Credit Guide."

Beatrice

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Beatrice, companies just don't pick people and say they owe money. Talk to Sprint and find out who opened the account, what numbers were called etc. and demand a copy of the original contract to see if you even signed it.

If you didn't sign the contract, from the numbers called you might be able to figure out who got the phone in your name. Because they have your number and your Mothers number, my guess is you or a family member did something and don't remember it.