Complaint Review: Merchant Credit Guide

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:North Charleston South Carolina
Merchant Credit Guide
223 W. Jackson Blvd Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Merchant Credit Guide Company And Ms Cash ripoff Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITH BMG A YAER AGO BEFORE I WENT TO IRAQ

This company draft money out of my account a second time without authorization. They also sent me a bill that was not correct. Even though they corrected the bill, they still took money from my account which caused my account to overdraft. They refused to put back my money. I would not to business with them again.

Shenique
North Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2004 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Credit-Guide/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Merchant-Credit-Guide-Company-And-Ms-Cash-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-76890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Credit Guide

CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITH BMG A YAER AGO BEFORE I WENT TO IRAQ

AUTHOR: MICHAEL - (U.S.A.)

BMG MUSIC. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITH BMG A YAER AGO BEFORE I WENT TO IRAQ. MY ACOUNT WAS AT A ZERO BALANCE AT THE TIME. I RECEIVED THIS REPORT STATING I OWE BMG MUSIC SERVICE $49.26. I HAVE NOT MADE A PURCHASE IN OVER 2 YEAR AND FULFILLED MY OBLIGATION WITH BMG. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WERE THIS COMPANY COMES INTO PLAY BUT I OWE NOTHING TO BMG MUSIC SERVICE.