Complaint Review: Merchant Express Money Order

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Tiya1057 — Kittanning Pennsylvania United States of America
Merchant Express Money Order

Merchant Express Money Order Ripped me off $400 Internet, Internet

I was contacted after putting an iPhone on craigslist.  Mrs.Jessica Parks told me she was sending the phone to her son in NIgeria/West Africa, she also said she was out of town working. She said she was sending  a mopney order because i didnt have a paypal account.  I then recieve an e-mail telling me to mail the merchandise they had recieved the $400, and after I sent them the shipping information they would send there own delivery man to my house.  After waiting 2 days for the "delivery man", I decided to do some research of me own (which should have been done before I sent the cell phone) and I found the same story on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Express-Money-Order/internet/Merchant-Express-Money-Order-Ripped-me-off-400-Internet-Internet-829879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Express Money Order