latest

• Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: Julia — Fullerton California United States of America
Merchant Express Money Order

Merchant Express Money Order Scammed into mailing my $400 camera Internet

I was selling my camera online and I reveived an email from a lady name Jerry Joy and she asked if I could ship the camera to her son as a gift because he is an environmentalist and she had told me that she would be using merchant express money order. She had told me that as soon as I sent the package and sent the shipping number to the company, that I would receive the money order within a few days. So I've been waiting for a little over a month no and still no money! I was screwed over and now I lost $550 dollars with the shipping and handling for sending the package.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Express-Money-Order/internet/Merchant-Express-Money-Order-Scammed-into-mailing-my-400-camera-Internet-651785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Express Money Order