cholesterol

• Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By: Sandra — Allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
Merchant Express@mail2site.com
2001 Park Avenue Park City Provo, Utah United States of America

Merchant Express@mail2site.com Christina Brown I SENT MY DELL INSPIRION 100 LAPTOP TO NIGERIA/WEST AFRICA AND NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT YET. Park City Provo, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Sorry, you were scammed

*Author of original report: merchant express and christina brown ripped me off

*Author of original report: merchant express/christina brown rip me off for my Dell Inspirion Laptop

On November 3, 2010 I was sent an email by a woman name Christina Brown. I has on craiglist a Dell Inspirion Laptop and she wanted me to send it to her son in Nigeria. She said that it would be a great thing for him as he is working in agriculture field. I sent the laptop express mail and spend $66.80 for shipping and handling. I then receive an e-mail from a company name Merchant Express that my money was ready to be shipped out. As of today Nov 15, 2010 i still have not received any money and i was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Expressmail2sitecom/Park-City-Provo-Utah-84060/Merchant-Expressmail2sitecom-Christina-Brown-I-SENT-MY-DELL-INSPIRION-100-LAPTOP-TO-NIGE-662024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Express@mail2site.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sorry, you were scammed

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

There are many scammers like this on Craigslist. There is a warning about people like this under "Avoid Scams and Fraud" on the Craigslist home page. There are other helpful tips too. Scammers will also often associate the sale with "Paypal or Ebay". They do not have anything to do with transactions on Craigslist.

Hope this helps!

merchant express and christina brown ripped me off

AUTHOR: Sandra - (United States of America)

as of november 16, 2010, i still have not received my $250.00 for my laptop or any

money for the shipping and handling. Im out of $316.80.

merchant express/christina brown rip me off for my Dell Inspirion Laptop

AUTHOR: Sandra - (United States of America)

I also never received the money for the laptop that was on sale with craigslist for the amount of $250.00. It is November 16, 2010 and still have not heard from merchant express, but I did get an e-mail from Christina Brown stating for me not to e-mail her anymore. I should take it up with merchant express that was sent to me today.