Complaint Review: Merchant First; BankCard Central

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gino — Palmetto Florida
Merchant First; BankCard Central
533 Johnson Ferry Rd., # 350, Merietta, GA 30068 , Select State/Province USA

Merchant First; BankCard Central; Prismpay; Brent Gephart; Matt Hynes; Alice Villegas ENDLESS BILLING - WON'T CLOSE ACCOUNT; NO REFUND OF OVER CHARGES MARIETTA GEORGIA

Called in and CLOSED our Prismpay gateway account.  Were still billed Monthly Service Fee next month.

Called and Emailed in and closed same account AGAIN!  Were still billed Monthly Service Fee next month.

Called in AGAIN and was passed off to Alice the CS shrill - spoke at length requesting account to be closed and CREDIT for overcharges.  Alice KNEW NOTHING.  Told me that I MUST DOCUMENT TO HER THE OVER CHARGES HITTING MY BANK ACCOUNT.  I wasted my time and copied the FIVE (5) months of over billings hitting my bank account.

E-mailed it ALL in on 6/13/2013 and politely asked her to "Please STOP the payments and refund our company $50 at earliest convenience.  NO RESPONSE.

6/27/2013 email Alice again - She responds that "Billings was stopped."  Ignores my request for credits.  I respond confirming charges stopped - and AGAIN request credit.  On 6/28/2103 She responds "Our policy requires a cancellation via email before we dicointinue service.  We are working to review ...to reimburse what is necessary.

OK - if that's the "Policy" why wasn't I tiold that when we first called in to cancel?

NO Response!  On 8/14/2013 I email again regarding our three telephone call attempts to close in Jan, Feb and March that were ignored - and our emails to close in April and May that were ignored.  And AFTER 45+ days of Alice "working on it", no credit had yet been issued!  I asked WHY?

Guess what?  NO RESPONSE!  I called and left messages for Alice.  NO RESPONSE!

I email again two weeks later on 8/28/2013 - "PLEASE RESPOND"  And of course - NO RESPONSE!

As i write this anoth 50 days have passed and you've guessed it - NO RESPONSE!  NO CREDIT!

Come on Man!  Brent Gephart was copied on my many emails to Alice, as was Matt Hynes at Merchant First or BankCard Central - or what ever they are calling themslves these days.

I've BEEN RIPED OFF!!  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MERCHANT FIRST OR BANK CARD CENTRAL!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-First-BankCard-Central/Select-StateProvince/Merchant-First-BankCard-Central-Prismpay-Brent-Gephart-Matt-Hynes-Alice-Villegas-END-1092812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant First; BankCard Central