Complaint Review: Merchant Metrics Inc. - Shopping Business Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 07, 2009

• Reported By:Pueblo Colorado
Merchant Metrics Inc. - Shopping Business Solutions
722A Fairmont Parkway Pasadena, Texas U.S.A.

Merchant Metrics Inc. - Shopping Business Solutions SPAM MAIL, FRAUDE, Noting true about these checks or letters, postage is canadian & envolpe stamped with Freude Prevent DO NOT TRUST THIS ITS A SCAM! Pasadena Texas

I recieved a letter and a cashiers check in the mail same thing happened to me. I have held on to this letter and check knowing something was not right i never called the numbers or even thought of cashing this check. The check for one was sent to my old address and on the envelope there is a canadian stamp on it across the stamp it is post marked saying Fraued Prevent.

I new after seeing the envelope and then seeing the letter with a complete different address from Texas, the phone and fax bein the same number this had to be a scam..

I now called the number after recieving a second scam stating i won the lottery and again have another check but this was sent to the my current address, the envelope was exactly the same, the company is Exel Resources, inc. I again have been scammed.

The second i called shopping jobs I did as the letter asked reguarding how to talk to a live person and i spoke to a gentlemen who told me i could verify the funds from the bank, I knew i was getting nowhere with this so i asked if it were a scam the answere i got was absolulty not the genlteman then hung up.

I then called this so called lottery winng and a very rude women answered stating to call back between 10am and 6 pm easteren time i asked what its about she told me that she could not speak in reguards to this, to call back and speak to an agent.. I will not call back it proved i would not get anywhere with it.

There are to many scams and i hope noone falls for any of these, check ur resources before giving personal information or cashing any kind of check...

Tracie
Pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Metrics-Inc-Shopping-Business-Solutions/Pasadena-Texas-77504/Merchant-Metrics-Inc-Shopping-Business-Solutions-SPAM-MAIL-FRAUDE-Noting-true-about-t-441738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Metrics Inc. - Shopping Business Solutions