Complaint Review: Merchant Payment Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2003

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
Merchant Payment Solutions, Inc.
1214 1st Avenue, Suite 500 Nationwide U.S.A.

Merchant Payment Solutions, Inc. Complete RIPOFF! Took my money and RAN! Columbus Georgia

I bought 1 mini ATM machine about a year ago for almost $2000.00. I was intending to buy more if this one worked out. Well, I couldn't even get it placed, let alone actually make any money from it (not even a cent). I called their "service" many times and got fed the same CRAP that I was on the list of locators. And that they'd be calling me. BULL.

I finally did find a locator (without their help), but he was as CROOKED as they were. I asked for my money back, but of course, they couldn't do THAT! So now this completely USELESS machine sits in my basement. A $2000.00 piece of CRAP! I noticed that MPS's website for mini ATMs is nowhere to be found anymore.

I hope these BASTARDS are out of business, but they're probably STILL SCAMMING people somewhere else. I'd like to know if ANYBODY has ever gotten their money back? I bought this machine as an investment, not to go farther into debt! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! I will NEVER even THINK about trying to go into the ATM business again.

Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2003 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-Inc/nationwide/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-Inc-Complete-RIPOFF-Took-my-money-and-RAN-Columbus-Georgia-54742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Payment Solutions, Inc.