Harbor

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:arapahoe Nebraska
Merchant Payment Solutions MPS
3848 Hopewell Church Road Pine Mountain, Georgia U.S.A.

Merchant Payment Solutions MPS Sold me atms and got ripped off $10,000 and cant do anything with machines Pine Mountain Georgia

The company is not what they said it would be. I cant use the machines in my own state, the machines are junk, and I cant get in touch with anyone. I've been left out in the cold on this one and I just want JUSTICE. I've been paying intrest on $10000 on my credit card for 5 years now and its ruined my credit for loans etc... (debt to income ratio). Not to mention ALOT of TIME and MONEY spent to try to get this business off the ground.

It looks as if I will never get it paid off. I got something in the mail from the department of justice on this company and they didnt even help me out. They just asked questions. I know somebody out there can help me. Please help me get a refund. I still have ALL 6 brand new atm machines.

Kevin
arapahoe, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-MPS/Pine-Mountain-Georgia-31822/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-MPS-Sold-me-atms-and-got-ripped-off-10000-and-cant-do-anythin-290836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Payment Solutions MPS