Complaint Review: Merchant Payment Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2003

• Reported By:St. Hedgig Texas
Merchant Payment Solutions
1214 1st Ave. Suite 500 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Merchant Payment Solutions ripoff Columbus Georgia

Merchant Payment Solutions is a fraudulent rip off business! I paid 1875.00 for a cashless atm machine. I was told there were locators that could place my machine for me for a fee of around 200.00.
After I recieved the machine, I was referred to someone in Houston to tell me who the locators are in my area. I left atleast 20 messages in two months. Finally I spoke to to them and was told there was no one in my area!
Two months later after insisting someone to help me or return my money!

I had a call from their top locator supposedly, Steve with Fun & Games out of North Carolina - I had no choice but to send my machine several states away, pay shipping costs and pay him 450.00!!!

Machine was placed for 3 months - and never made 1.00.
I spoke to him and he said he'd need 150.00 to ship it back or he'd put it somewhere else for another 400.00. I pleaded for them to return my machine - and several months later they returned the machine without materials sent COD. (Booklet, advertising flyers and sign not included)

Now no one answers MPS phones. The locators phone is disconnected. Talk about a rip-off business! I've lost alot of money since the machine was placed on my credit card for 1 year with interest of 24.24%.
This is fraud and I am desperate for my money to be returned. I pray someone can help me.

St. Hedwig, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Payment-Solutions/Columbus-Georgia-31901/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-ripoff-Columbus-Georgia-45683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Payment Solutions