scared

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Merchant Payment Solutions
Washingtonc DC, Virginia U.S.A.

Merchant Payment Solutions Account Salespeople Lie!

I was told my Merchant Payment Solutions sales rep that if I decided that I didnt want to continue my 4 year credit card processing machine lease with them, just to call him and he would help me transfer my contract to someone else. Turns out he lied.

This was verified by the leasing company. He said that he would find someone to take over my lease, but as it happens, the responsibility of finding someone is left to me.

Until I find someone, Im left with making the payments cause I cant break the lease. So, if you see those cute little ads saying that you can too can process credit card payments for your business with no start up costs and a small monthly fee DO NOT CALL THEM! Otherwise youll end up with the same headache as I have right now.

By the way, my original sales rep doesnt even work for their company anymore, and the new people are less than helpful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Payment-Solutions/Washingtonc-DC-Virginia/Merchant-Payment-Solutions-Account-Salespeople-Lie-1033362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Payment Solutions