Complaint Review: Merchant Quatrro

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Far Rockaway New York
Merchant Quatrro
6400, Shaffer Court, Suite 250 Rosemont, Illinois United States of America

Merchant Quatrro I was cheated out of $ 99.99 I was promised they would fix my wifi connection. Rosemont, Illinois

I called QResolve to fix my wifi connection, when I called the call went to India which was answered by an Indian woman who promised me that she can fix my wifi connection on my computer.

I was on the phone for over three hours, and still my computer could not be fixed, I could tell that the rep was getting frustrated and anxious, because she told me that she was on the phone too long with me. She said she have to hang up and would call me back the next day, and usually these things fix them self.

I was also frustrated because I did not get my computer fixed and they charged me $99.99, what a rip off. Now I am compel to pay this money and did not get what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Quatrro/Rosemont-Illinois-60018/Merchant-Quatrro-I-was-cheated-out-of-9999-I-was-promised-they-would-fix-my-wifi-conne-1046750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Merchant Quatrro