- Report: #612172
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Merchant Services Canada Inc
Merchant Services Canada Inc1 St. Paul Street Suite A301 Nationwide United States of America
Merchant Services Canada Inc MSI, MSI Canada, Federated Payments Corp, Federated Payments Fraud Alert; Wrongful dismissal; Breach of Contract; Illegal business operations in Canada; Fraud; Failure to pay employees; Changing contract terms on customers Vancouver, Nationwide
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info
*UPDATE Employee: Not A Dum Blondee
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: great company to work for
*UPDATE Employee: Not a Rebuttal
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Read b4 you work for Federated Payments
*Author of original report: Resolved to my satisfaction
*Author of original report: Merchant Services Inc Canada aka MSI Canada fraud, unethical business practices
*UPDATE Employee: The Above Is Simply Not True
I'd be careful before getting into to anything. I actually work for their biggest competitor, direct for the bank and through my employer, I found out some disturbing things, namely:
1. MSI, Merchant Services Inc all don't exist as companies anywhere in Canada. My employer has me working with their legal department to investigate this matter and void each of the contracts I signed and sign up with Moneris. This will be executed Nation Wide. MSI et al changed the contract terms for each and every one of my customers, numbering over 25 for a breach of contract in the millions of dollars.
2. MSI or Federated Payments is what they are calling themselves, failed to pay me and we are in adjudication with the Province of BC to get my owing commissions of over $11,000. They tried to dupe me and the province by trying to state that they signed a contract with my company, but issued me a T4A (Employee Statement of Self Employed Earnings). Oops! By BC Law, all self employed contractors are entitled to at least minimum wage if commissions are not sufficient to cover minimum wage levels. Plus, employers are required to pay vacation pay, termination pay and for stat holidays. The Strangest thing is that I signed my contract with MSI or Merchant Services Inc but my T4A came from Federated Payments. I don't think these guys really know what they are doing, just expoited our country and our people.
3. Failure to register a legal company within each province is illegal and having contracts signed with a false name is illegal as well. I actually spoke to the Vancouver Police fraud detective who is compiling evidence from me and Afftidavits from each of my customers to substantial criminal charges with the Crown Prosecutor. The owner won't be able to hide in the States if there is a criminal charge laid.
4. I will be filing a Wrongful dismissal, fraud, breach of contract statement of claim in Supreme Court here in BC and already filed in Ontario. In BC, I retained a lawyer who seems to think I have a solid case and is working on contingency for me.
5. I have complied a list of ALL employees in Canada of MSI which I have forwarded to the competition bureau and Employment Standards for further investigation. I am confident that presenting my evidence including signed contracts, Schedules, afftidavits from customers I will win my case both with Employment Standards and in Supreme Court of BC.
6. I've gone to so many sources including the CRA to investigate tax fraud, the competition bureau, industry canada, the Police, and most importantly the courts which should leave a public record of events which can be used as press releases in the future for all aliases in Canada and the US. I am also in the process of trying to get a fraud alert issued for employees, customers and businesses who can be affected by this company.
As you know, in this technology age, it is easy to go after a company from a multitude of angles. I will stop when they pay me what they owe me, plus damages and wrongful dismisall and contract breaches for my customers and myself. Ironically, I was on pace to make over $150K with them but now I will make even more working for a reputable company and directly for the bank.
Unfortunately, they found the wrong person to screw in me. I will fight this to the end and won't stop until justice is served. The longer this takes, the more damage inflicted to their reputation. Yes, I think all of my interviews are completed and my lawyer has a few thousand pages to sift through, thank goodness he is working on contingency and he will work with each of the parties involved to formulate a proper legal strategy in BC going forward. I'll keep the blog posted when I have time. I'm swamped working and signing deals (I actually average about 7 - 10 deals a week) so I have to do the litigation work in between.
But, mark my words, I will NEVER stop until Justice is served.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Merchant-Services-Canada-Inc/nationwide/Merchant-Services-Canada-Inc-MSI-MSI-Canada-Federated-Payments-Corp-Federated-Payments-612172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)